In these fragile economic times, bankruptcy has become a familiar option to millions of people across the country. Let us guide you through the process of relieving your debt once and for all. A new life awaits you!
No one can foresee the future, but what will YOU do when you find yourself in a compromising position? Having the right attorney on your side can make the difference between freedom….and your mother disowning you.
Whether you’re a corporate executive, business manager or food service employee, everyone values their jobs. But when that job is unjustifiably threatened, you need an attorney that’s ready to take immediate action!
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
The Lewis Law Firm is committed to giving you the highest level of service with care, respect and understanding.
Is your business considering a Chapter 11 bankruptcy? Are you facing a home foreclosure? Have you been charged with DUI? Do you believe that you have been wrongfully terminated by an employer? At The Lewis Law Firm, “we’re on your side!”
- Bankcruptcy – Chapter 7, 11, 12 & 13 (FREE INITIAL BANKRUPTCY CONSULTATION).
- Loan Work Out – An alternative option to the traditional Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Mortgage Modification – Renegotiate the terms of your original home mortgage.
- Criminal – Traffic Violations, Misdemeanors, Felonies, Probation Violation, etc.
- Employment – Wrongful Termination and Employment Discrimination.
- Personal Injury – Slip and Fall, Car Accidents, Tractor-trailer Accidents, Dog Bite.
Created by Equifax, Experian and TransUnion for consumers to request free annual credit reports. www.anualcreditreport.com
Consumer Credit Counsel Service (CCCS) provides counseling for housing services. www.ccap-inc.org/cccs/
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) creates markets for consumer financial products and for Americans. www.consumerfinance.gov